STARLING IN WINTER PLUMAGE, SQUIRREL TAKING A RAIN SHOWER and HAND FEEDING CHICKADEES



I tried to keep these short so they wouldn't take too long to load but if your in a real hurry and don't have time to watch them all you can always click on the arrows on the sides of the video screen and choose which ever one you want to watch.
(1) The winter colors of the Starling are completely different from the summer colors.
(2) After his shower the Squirrel has a rough time trying to get into a bird feeder. The birds you hear in the background are fledgling Grackles begging their parents to feed them.
(3) The last Cickadee in the video that pecks my finger is the same one that I mention in my story "HAND FEEDING CHICKADEES" on the third page.

Please feed my frog while your waiting for the video to load, just click your cursor anywhere beside him. I know he looks fat but I'm really not sure when the last time was that he was fed. Thank you.